Wednesday, January 20, 2010

And so it begins!

When we're about our Father's business, it's pretty much guaranteed that Satan will attack. It's become so very predictable that now I can simply sit back and smile, knowing God is ready to do something amazing. Every time we prepare to head out to the mission field "things happen" to various members of the team. I left the office 3 hours later than planned, due to a miriad of curve balls thrown my way. It took almost an hour for me to check in online, due to multiple technical difficulties. I caught my little finger in the door handle of the car when unloading my final items to be packed. Looking forward to visiting with the rest of the team tomorrow at the airport to see what their final preparation day was like. I say "bring it on," because most assuredly GOD IS IN CONTROL!

No comments: